Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I reside in Sweden nowadays and had the above property let for a number of years, but decided to take advice regarding the possibility of putting it on the market. I was recommended Charles Eden by the letting agent I used for my property. Mr Carey accompanied me when I had access to look around the interior of my property. When I mentioned that I wanted to sell it he told me that there was a good chance of selling it fairly quickly and he gave me advice what to do and not to do before putting the property on the market. I returned to Sweden and communicated via e-mail with Mr Carey who very efficiently responded to any questions I might have regarding conditions and routines when selling a property. I felt that this was a truly professional company and became confident that this would be a successful sale. When an offer was accepted, I was in touch with many members of the staff, and I was very impressed by the efficiency and professionalism combined with politeness displayed by each person I communicated with. I felt important and comfortable at all times.
I would recommend Charles Eden to anybody who would like to buy or sell property in the UK.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Eden Beckenham! To leave a new review of Charles Eden Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Eden Beckenham