Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Charles Eden are by far the best agents I have ever dealt with. I sold my property with Charles Eden and was so impressed with the service I received; specifically James Higgins who was my main contact person throughout the sale. It was so refreshing to receive excellent service and have such a high level of confidence in an agent.

James kept me informed at every step of the way and always did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it. I also felt confident that he was working hard on my behalf to progress things smoothly and avoid unnecessary delays. I had the misfortune of having a buyer who towards the end became slightly challenging yet James continued to manage the situation extremely well. I was also impressed with the fact that the team clearly communicated well and were knowledgeable about each other's cases.

I have completed a number of property transactions in recent years and can honestly say that Charles Eden have been by far the best agents I have ever dealt with. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and only wish every estate agency took their approach and gave such a high level of customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Eden Beckenham! To leave a new review of Charles Eden Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Eden Beckenham