Mar 13,2012
Justin Flanagan
Mar 13,2012
I have dealt with many estate agents in the past 21 years and from my experience Charles Eden is the best. Charles Eden provides first class service - all staff members including the director and the manager are very professional, courteous, patient, and customer-focused whether it is regarding buying or selling. They have marketed my properties a number of times. The speed with which they acted and the number of viewings they achieved were very impressive - to my belief and from past experience, more quickly and more viewings than any other agents would have done. I have also viewed a number of properties marketed by them in the past and found them most patient. Recently they have also given me a lot of advice regarding my sale and potential purchase and the state of the housing market.

I know estate agents have not had a particularly good reputation historically but if there is an estate agent I can trust and depend on it is Charles Eden.

Charles Eden