Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I find this agency to be reliable, and quick to respond to my needs. I am a foreign landlady and not too knowledgeable about letting procedures in England so I appreciate the fact that the staff member that I deal with is quite patient with me and answers my queries in a timely manner. I feel that our property is in good hands and I do not need to worry about it. They do a good job with rent collection, sending me regular and prompt statements and ironing out problems like property maintenance issues and legal matters arising with tenants in a professional manner without my having to get involved. I was especially impressed with the speed with which they found me a new tenant after my old one gave notice to minimize void. All in all , a positive experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton! To leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton