Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I have so far used three different agents to manage my property in Bristol mainly because the first sold his business to the second from whom I had horrendous servce. Ed Osborne and his team stand out as by far the most professional team I have experienced. I live overseas and rely tremendously on the team in UK to keep me advised and respond to tenants problems. I simply cannot fault them. They are professional, quick to react to tenants problems and quick to keep me informed. I like my tenants to be treated profesionally and to have their problems attended to smartly. I must say that until I used Bristol Residential Letting I didn\'t t realise just what efficiency was in that business. Their rates are also competitive and their maintenance costs reasonable - no obvious back-handers from contractors. My rental payments are paid promptly and with a minimum of deductions. My rent seems to be competitive and I\'m satisfied with it. I\'ve had a minimum of empty periods between lets.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton! To leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton