Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I am a land lord who lives 180 miles away from my property, so it was very important to me to find an agent who I felt sure would look after my best interests. The minute I started talking to Gemma in the office my mind was put at ease, she answered all my questions clearly and explained the charges etc without me having to push. Gemma followed our telephone conversation up by an email detailing everything we had discussed.
At the property I met Kurt and his local knowledge was excellent, again he gave my all the information I needed and answered all my questions fully. I was given time to make my decision without any hard sell.
My tenants have moved in without any problems and I would recommend this office to any potential land lords.
It is a very friendly and happy office to visit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1