Jan 13,2013
Jan 13,2013
I was first shown the property by Andy who I believe was from the Worcester Street, Gloucester Office. Andy was really friendly and enthusiastic when showing us around he also dealt with a planning issue very quickly and kept me informed with the outcome. I then dealt with Tony at the Abbeymead Office who was also very helpful. Tony kept me up to date with progress and even updated me on the person buying my house situation as he made sure he knew what was happening in the whole chain. On the day of the move Tony rang me again to update me of progress and advised when I could pick up the keys. I ended up getting the keys from the vendor and Tony called me again to wish me luck and make sure all was ok. Very efficient, helpful and friendly which is what you need when moving home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1