Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I have no hesitation at all in strongly recommending this first class estate agents.
Every member of staff I came into contact with were extremely helpful .
I am not naming anyone in particular because I wouldn\'t want to miss anyone out, they were all so professional.
From the moment they came round to value the house and take pictures I could see they were all passionate about delivering a first class service.
I asked how long in their opinion would it take to sell and was told they would hope to get a sale within 6 weeks.
I actually sold the house the next day but the buyer pulled out.However it was sold in 5 weeks 4 days.
I was kept in the loop the whole time.I had feedback from all viewings which was very helpful.
If you are selling and live in Gloucester I would advice you not to bother with anyone else but to go straight to Michael Tuck where their friendly professional team will make the whole process as pain free as possible.Many thanks to all the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Tuck Estate Agents Office 1