Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
Due to a sudden change of circumstances in my family life I found myself needing to urgently find rental accomodation in Loughborough. On visiting many letting agents in the town, Belvoir came to my rescue with their professional service and friendly staff. Having limited contacts in this area, Belvoir handled all my reference processing sympathetically over the phone and in writing back to my home town, ensuring I was able to move into my accomodation at the earliest opportunity.
Being a tenant for over a year now, I have only had to make a couple of service requests due to general problems with the house (eg, cooker failure) and these were resolved immediatly and without fuss.
I would have no hesitation in recomending Belvoir to anybody looking to rent a property in the Loughborough area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough! To leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Loughborough