Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I have been a tenant with Belvoir Loughborough since March 1998.
I have always found them to be good at what they do. When I have problems eg. leaking radiators,fences blown down etc. I telephone (more E-mail now) and have a response, usually within hours, then shortly after a trades person will contact me to arrange visit/repair. Any hold ups are due to arranging a time with trades people.
Last July I asked if there was any chance of having double glazing installed, I was informed that they would need to consult the landlord (fair enough), within 24 hours a double glazing company telephoned me and arranged to come and measure up etc. 48 hours later a date had been agreed for fitting and I was over the moon when it all went through without a hitch.
Thank You Belvoir staff.
I have no problem in recommending Belvoir Loughborough, lets be honest I have been in the same property since 1998 so they must be doing something right!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough! To leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Loughborough