Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
In early 2002 I moved out of my house in Loughborough and prepared to relocate to Australia. After doing some research I found that Belvoir lettings was the only available LETTING ONLY agent in the area - thus I chose them because I thought they would be experts at property management - I was right!

There was no nonsense ¢â‚¬â€œ no flash cars or estate agent jargon ¢â‚¬â€œ no young kids in shiny suits with sparkly mobile phones! Everything was setup quickly and easily and no money was taken ¢â‚¬â€œ all costs and fees came from the rental income.

In just over 11 years, the property has been let with only 2-3 weeks without a tenant, primarily due to my own friends making an application to rent it, and then changing their minds due to a relationship breakup and then reconciliation.

Despite being overseas during the majority of the letting period, it has been easy to keep in touch and understand everything that's going on. This is in complete contrast to the well-known mortgage lenders who are terrible at communication, one of which actually told me "we don\'t use email because of viruses!"

Belvoir have been helpful in every stage of the process including setup, maintenance of the property, record keeping, new tenants, inspections, and finally, helping with a buyer for the property.

In short, highly recommended!
By: Jim Mitchell
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments and we're very pleased our service has worked well for you. We deal with a number of overseas clients and it's good to get feedback from a long standing client - I shall pass on your comments to everyone in the office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough! To leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Loughborough