Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
I was a tenant with this company for 2 years and from the moment I called them about a property I was interested in their customer service was excellent, I had never rented a property before and they gave me all the advice and direction I needed. .Everything was easy with them nothing seemed a problem and this made me feel completly at ease and completly different from some of the horror stories I have heard about other local letting agents.
Their start up package/paperwork was very comprehensive and gave fully detailed information about things like council tax,utiliy companies etc taking lots of pressure off me at one of the most stressful times like moving home.
The property was very well maintained throughout my tenancy and in excellent condition unlike some of the awful properties I was shown by other agents whilst initialy looking.
The personal touch was always applied even down to the Director taking the time out to contact me when I gave my intention to vacate and asking me for feedback and wishing me well for the future nice touch!
I would reccomend Belvoir to anybody looking to rent a property they are very professional whilst still being personable,
Nothing bad to say .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough! To leave a new review of Belvoir Loughborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Loughborough