Feb 18,2010
Feb 18,2010
I was looking for a 4 bed detached house in Swindon. I tried to arrange a couple of viewing through Philip Andrews. They never got back to me, I had to chase them. I managed to make them arrange a viewing of one of the 2 houses after three weeks of calling and enquiring.

On the day of the viewing they called to cancel the viewing. They said the house was sold. However, they actively kept marketing the house for another 3 months and only then it was sold through a different agent.

I viewed more than 30 houses and dealt with pretty much all estate agents in Swindon. Philip Andrews are by far the worst.

If you are a vendor trying to sell your property through Philip Andrews and you\'re wondering why you haven\'t got many viewings - well, the reason is that it is extremely difficult to arrange one with Philip Andrews.

I eventually bought a different house through a different agent.
By: Philip Andrews
Nov 07, 2011
This is an untrue review; we act on a ;no sale no fee' basis so it is not rocket science to work out that if we do not sell property we do not get paid it is as simple as that.

Having won 'Swindons best Estate Agent' by the readers of the Swindon Advertiser is an accolade were words are not needed.

Please feel free to contact us to discuss. I am pleased to say that we recieve more complimentary letters & cards then most agents. see below;

Many thanks for achieving such a quick sale for us, enabling us to secure the purchase of what we hope we can now make our long term family home. Your fast efficient and personal service has been much appreciated and we would not hesitate to recommend you. Yours sincerely

Dave and Rachel Tomlinson
……………………………………

A note to say thanks for all your support while we were selling our house in Swindon. At times it seemed we would never make it, but you were always at the end of the phone to boost our moral, we made it in the end. Your professionalism showed through.
Mr and Mrs Williams
…………………………………..

Just to say thank you for putting up with us for so long!! Without your help and patience we could possibly have been homeless. Thank You again.
Margaret, Ben and Lucy Saunte
………………………………….

We wanted to say a huge thank you for all you have done for us. You had gone way beyond the call of duty and helped us out many times during the difficulties. We wish you and your family well for the future.
Graham and Christelle Heriot
………………………………….

Just a card to say a big thank you for everything for my house sale recently. Philip Andrews provided a professional yet personal service and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to my friends, once again thanks a lot. Best wishes.
Julie and Lee
……………………………………

Just a quicky to say thanks for selling Elmina Road, it was a long hard slog and it felt there was no light at the end of the tunnel! But we got there in the end!! Now the search for a new pad in Manchester has begun can you open an office up there. Well I maybe up North but I still have friends and family in Swindon so I will still recommend “Philip Andrews”. Many thanks again, with kind regards.
Melanie McDonald
……………………………………

Thank you for all you’re extra help and efforts to sell Dixon Street for us, nothing was ever too much for you, we will be forever grateful.
Emma and Phil Jackson

……………………………………

This Is the first letter I have composed since I reconnected our computer after our recent move, and I think it appropriate that it should be to thank you for making the sale of 94 Clifton Street as smooth and stress free as possible, and helping us to obtain a sale price as high as we could reasonably expect within our available time frame. In particular I would like to commend Philip Reeve’s negotiating and diplomatic skills in dealing both with ourselves and during some particular tricky moments throughout the progress of the sale. Friendly, prompt and knowledgeable personal attention from the entire team has been a hallmark of your service to us.
Neil Cullen
……………………………………

Just a card to say a big thank you for everything for my house sale recently. Philip Andrews provided a professional, yet personal service and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to my friends. Once again thanks a lot best wishes.
Julie Cotton and Lee Brennan
…………………………………

Many thanks for all your help over the last few months you often exceeded your efforts above and beyond the call of duty, and for this we cannot thank you enough.
Paul and Amanda ………………………………….

Thank you so much for all your excellent work and help with our move. You have been such a great help in sorting out the “unexpected difficulties” that usually arise. You are without a doubt, the best Estate Agent I have ever dealt with (and there have been a lot).
Mike and Rose Clarke
……………………………….

Just to let you know how much I appreciate all the help I received from you with the sale of my house. I began to think it would never come right but you were always there with your professional and pleasant manner. I would recommend your firm to anyone thank you again for providing such a great service.
Muriel Owen
………………………………….

Thank you very much for all you did especially the last week. We eventually got there but we couldn’t have done it without all of your help.
Richard, Claire and Jasmine Barraclough
…………………………………

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help in us buying our first house! You were all incredibly helpful and we both really appreciated it, with many thanks.

Louise and Paul
………………………………….

Derek and I would like to say a big Thank You for everything you did to complete the sale of mum’s house. From advertising her home, to taking people round saved a lot of heartache for me and I was grateful that it was being left in your experienced hands. Your professionalism and friendship was much appreciated, with grateful thanks.
Jennie Dinning and Derek Hearl