Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
*********DO NOT USE****************

WARNING TO ALL TENANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my second rental and I must say - what an absolutely shocking experience. Everything about them. From the cocky unhelpful attitude of Phillip himself to their management skills. First of all we viewed a property unfurnished and signed the deal for the property to be furnished. Upon moving in we soon discovered the furnishings were not fit for a kennel. Missing items that took months to be put in place (and even then they gave us utter S**T) They never sorted the bills out upon moving in so they expected us to pay for 2months prior. They never return phone calls or resolve issues. I have now had no bedroom light for 6 weeks and to accompany this is a nice leaking ceiling in my bedroom. The words I would like to use to describe this business wouldn\'t be suitable for this website but I am happy for anyone to contact me privately to get my full opinion.

But all in all I would try and avoid this company at all cost. Go and pay 100pcm more and get a nice helpful service. Instead of some unhelpful cocky rip off merchant.

Kind Regards