Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
This is the worst company to deal with.. ever. They bully and harrass their customers and treat them like dirt. I have never dealt with a company that is so unprofessional in so many ways. They should be ashamed of themselves and the way they act. Desperate to get money of their customers through the deposit and will lie in the process. Make sure you never use this company as I can honestly say this has been the most horrific experience I have had. I am so pleased I have found this site as I can see I am not the only person they have acted in this way against - and can only say that the positive reports on here must be written by the company!! A company that acts so unprofesionally to their clients will not last long in a place like Edinburgh... people talk, and clients won\'t put up with the foul mouthed abuse that is recieved from them. AVOID AVOID AVOID - a company that lies and is verbally abusive to it\'s clients!
This company needs to think about their behaviours towards clients. The client should always come first and never be made feel be littled or verbally abused. They are the worst company and I only hope they get shut down for what they have done and will carry on doing to people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1