Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 26,2013
May 26,2013
I was a tenant with this company for 6 months. Phillip Cannon was the most Insulting man I ever met who hid behind a computer screen. I do not think the good reviews have been written by tenants and have been written by the company. Don\'t use this company, they are really not worth the hassle - I spent 6 months very unhappy due to mr cannon. They are not regulated and part of any membership that regulates their behaviours/,actions to customers. I really don\'t understand why they are in business - we are now looking at getting legal advice against accomodate. Please don\'t use them, it\'s not worth the pain!! Landlords their 9% rates might be appealing but the service they offer to tenants is awful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1