Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 01,2013
Apr 01,2013
I have now used 3 different agents in Edinburgh to manage my 3 flats over the years and have been happiest with this one. I was initially concerned by online reviews but my friend who also uses them confirmed this was because they are very strict with tenants and some tenants don\'t take to it too well!
I can confirm this is the case as one of the tenants used my details from the lease to contact me directly to ask if they could paint the bathroom and hallway red after being told no by the agent. I gave strict instructions that these sorts of things were not allowed so was pleased that the agent followed my instructions so vehemently.
I have now had changeover in all 3 flats during their time with Accommodate and have been astounded how well the flats have been left in between. It was exactly this reason that caused me to leave all the other agents after I was left facing large bills in between the tenancies and they flustered to justify why they had let it get so bad! I\'m of the opinion that the old ones failed to carry out the promised inspections and this has not been the case with Accommodate. In fact they got a little too carried away doing them too often on one of the flats (computer error apparently)
So far so good (nearly 2 years now). They may be unpopular for being too strict with some tenants but from a landlords perspective, that\'s a good thing!
By: Mike
Jun 13, 2013
I totally agree, they are absolutely the worst agents I have ever dealt with. Philip C is utterly rude and offensive.
By: Anotherunsatisfiedcustomer
Apr 08, 2013
Maybe I’m just too cynical for my own good, but it does seem strange that each time a bad review is posted on here a ‘good review’ appears within the space of a week. This review (totally impartial, I’m sure) has to be the pick of the bunch, however. Apparently the bad reviews are only a result of Accommodate’s strictness with tenants. If anything they’re just too good at what they do.
If you’re considering using this company - be that as a (genuine) landlord or tenant – please read the negative reviews. There’s a reason they’re there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1