Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
Accommodate are extremely accommodating when it comes to getting your money to begin with. After that, we have found that they are quite possibly the most unprofessional company we have ever dealt with. On the phone, I found them to be entirely unhelpful. After leading us to believe that they were reducing the rent after a tenant had left the property (it started off as a three person lease, went up to a four person, and then back down again) they still expected us to pay the higher rent price.
Not only that, but after the ordeal they became incredibly spiteful, going through their records and charging us for any possible late fee that they had previous wavered. I now have the incredibly difficult task of getting my deposit back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1