Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
I went on this website wanting to warn people off my new agent but thought it was only right to give a review to this one as well who I rented from before.
I was with them nearly 3 years and didnt have many problems. The biggest problem was when the landlord turned up unannounced one Sunday and let themselves in. They say they had told accommodate but nobody had told me. I called to complain and they said they did not know the landlord was going to turn up like that and ¢â‚¬Å“had done it before¢â‚¬Â. They apologised and I didn't think anything more about it until out of the blue about 2 weeks later, a £25 M&S voucher arrived to say sorry!
I have now been with my new agent for nearly 3 months and it has made me realise how decent accommodate were when I was with them. I would rent from them again but they are quite small and don't have a large choice of properties and I needed something bigger.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1