Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
As a young professional moving to the area I was left very dissatisfied with the level of service I received from the team at Leaders. We were cursorily shown around the apartment and much of the information we were given about the property subsequently turned out to be inaccurate or misleading. The attitude of the agent who showed us about the flat was abrasive, dismissive and rude which was further compounded by the ensuing problems that arose from the lack of / misleading information that was originally given. Unfortunately for us, we were in a difficult spot as regards to timeframes and were not in a position to look elsewhere - in short we needed a house at short notice due to moving with work.

If fact, when we were first shown around the property we were told that we could not rent it for the amount of time that we requested as the Landlord only did 8 month contracts. After calling back and speaking to the same agent at Leaders without first giving our name, we were told that the property was in fact available for the amount of time we were seeking.

We were not present when the inventory was taken (as we expected to be) and were told that we must pay £120 for a post-tenancy inspection of the property which is done by one of their staff as part of their job! Since we were desperate for a place to live we were in an impossible position and had to pay the charge!

We were also greatly mislead as to the parking situation that pertains to our particular property which has caused a great amount of problems and which Leaders refuse to help us with even though we relied on their statements when deciding to sign for the property. Parking was one of the primary considerations which led us to sign for the property as my fellow tenant and I required space for two cars. Without going into the details, Leader\'s attitude is: as soon as it\'s signed for then the tenant is not their problem regardless of what was promised. As long as they have you signed up.

An intensely dislikeable, confrontational, unhelpful and unprofessional organisation which I am very disappointed to have had to come in to contact with.
By: Zoe Kimberley
Jan 09, 2013
We're very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Leaders. If you would like to contact me directly I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns & resolve outstanding issues you may have.
Zoe Kimberley, Branch Manager Leaders Fleet

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Fleet! To leave a new review of Leaders Fleet, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Fleet