May 08,2013
May 08,2013
Hi, I recently moved out of the property managed by Leaders branch in Fleet.
My complaint is about poor property management service provided by one of the staff there.
I contacted her on 24 September 2012 regarding the Licence to Occupy for my partner that moved in to the property. After charging for the service, I was expecting a document to be produced and delivered as she explained while collecting the documents for the procedure - all that happened a day or two after my initial contact. I had to send few remainder emails, and having no response on those, had to call her to make and inquiry about the Licence. She managed to produce the document on 30 November 2012, giving no explanations about the delay.
Another thing that happened during the check out procedure raised even more concerns about her performance. She received the Final Account Details in email stating all the necessary details and signed by all the tenants, and since we all couldn\'t be at the check out on stated day, after my call I found out that the details were changed and that she had intention to act upon the change that she had no approval from all the tenants. That made me really concerned about how she is dealing with the case. After saying that, her tone changed in very abrupt and patronising, and she ended a call stating that she has other customers that are waiting to be served and she ended up conversation. Every subsequent phone conversation ended in a similar way. Working in Customer Service myself, I find that kind of attitude unacceptable for anyone in contact with the customers.
I would never recommend them and sure I will never deal with them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Fleet! To leave a new review of Leaders Fleet, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Fleet