Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
I have been a client of leaders in Fleet for nearly 10 years. They have always provided a highly professional letting service and I have recently upgraded to "fully-managed" as well as adding a further property to their managed portfolio.

It would be unfair to pick out any one of the Leaders staff for special praise because all of the people I come into contact with appear willing to go the extra mile; letting agents, inventory clerks, accounts staff and property management - a first-class service.

Nothing is perfect, it has gone wrong before when we had a particularly poor tenant (placed by Leaders) who caused significant damage. However, the eviction process and subsequent clear-up and re-letting was handled admirably and I\'m sure this was an isolated, unfortunate incident.

Keep up the good work, I can sleep peacefully in your safe hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Fleet! To leave a new review of Leaders Fleet, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Fleet