Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
I have let my property in Fleet for a number of years, originally with the Estate Agents I bought it through. I have been most impressed with the service that Leaders have provided since they took over the rental portfolio from the previous company. They have always given me sound advice and the fact that I have had neither prolonged periods of non-occupancy nor problems with troublesome tenants says much about their judgement and efficiency. I do not live near to the property and have often had to rely on Leaders staff to organise tradesmen and suppliers to attend my flat and I have always been impressed with the service (and reasonable rates provided). On the odd occasion when I have been present when work was being done it has been interesting to note that the individual tradesmen also spoke highly of the way Leaders Fleet staff interacted with them. I would particularly commend Debra Barman who has been my main point of contact: not just for her efficiency regarding the routine (but vital) aspects of running a tenancy but for her initiative and judgement when the unforeseen has happened (in one case a water leak which affected a neighbouring property). Many people can impress with their attitude and effiiciency when things are going well but it is when things go wrong that, especially as a long-range landlord, you need experts like Debra whose judgement and preparedness to go the extra mile really count.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Fleet! To leave a new review of Leaders Fleet, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Fleet