Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
The service that was provided by Jordan Fishwick was disappointing. The brochure that was produced wasn\'t exactly impressive. I could have written it better myself and selling a property at the higher end of the market I thought some more thought may have gone into this. Details were incorrect and the pictures were not great either. It was only after several phone calls to the agent that this was changed. From getting an offer on our house the whole process was extremely slow and whilst this may have been due to solicitors, communication from the agent would have been nice. Updates were not given very often and I found myself having to ring them, rather than them ringing me. We got there in the end but the fee we had to pay was not worth the experience we had at all.
Honest opinion- no I would definitely not be using this agent ever again. I believe that there are far better agents in Sale that deliver a more professional service- wearing a tie being a good start!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Sale