Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
The lettings side has been Jordan Fishwicks strength. They have appointed 3 tenants for me in 4 years. They have found the tenants so quickly that the last time I took it for granted there would be no gap between tenancies. Overall each tenant has been financially sound, very communicative, helpful at reporting problems, amenable, and responsible. The property has remained in suitable condition for me to rehabit, albeit with one or two localised issues, and this is the main thing to me. They know exactly the right rent to charge. The lettings and management side are both very communicative by phone or email.
On the management side, the accounts works like clockwork, and they are very efficient at arranging repairs with myself and their maintenance contractor. So they are reactive, but unfortunately not completely proactive; Their inspections will reliably verify things are fundamentally OK in the house, but the reports are one line long! So most maintenance items that are commissioned emanate from my visits, or from the tenant, which works OK. Garden maintenance does'nt seem to matter much. In fairness, because I'm particularly keen to upkeep my property, Jordans may spend more time than average organising maintenance for me, and because their fees only stretch so far, I don't mind processing and collating outstanding strands of maintenance issues myself.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Sale