Oct 30,2013
By: 'Matt C'
Oct 30,2013
I have a couple of rental properties with Jordan Fishwick (JF) and I have always been very pleased with the level of service and support they have provided. I initially stated renting out one property with the Chorlton branch but then added another via the team in Sale and both offices have been extremely professional and handled any day to day issues. I currently live out of the area due to work commitments so it was imperative that I used an agent I could trust that would look after the tenants and properties in the same way I would and I'm pleased to say JF have delivered superbly on that promise. I am currently looking at purchasing more properties in the area and wouldn't hesitate to use the team for purchase, rental and sale.

Jordan Fishwick