Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
Unorganized, completely disappointing behaviour! Words cannot describe what me and my flat mates have been through because of them and specifically Natasha Harrison which is the team leader of the property management. The property was old and in a very bad condition when we moved in. We did our best to make it livable. Now they are trying to take all of our deposit using proof which is fake. I\'m really disappointed that I rent a flat under Foxtons agency. They DO NOT RESPECT ANYTHING NOT EVEN WHEN WE WERE LIVING IN THE PROPERTY..THEY TRIED MORE THAN 3 TIMES TO GET IN THE FLAT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION WHILE WE WERE IN THE FLAT. I give them the first price because they know VERY WELL HOW TO DECEIVE PEOPLE!!
they are not capable to do anything!! the are the best in deceiving people!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch! To leave a new review of Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch