Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I was a tenant in a FJ Lord-let property for two years and I really have to say that their attitude to customers who are tenants is horrific. They are pushy and overbearing and then once you have rented and paid they pay you little or no attention. I was promised a gift from them to compensate for various delays when I first rented (I had to stay in a hotel and then in my boss\'s house) but that never materialised. They never replied to emails or calls; I had to call and resend mail several times.

When I was moving out they were quit unprofessional: I was told to clean my flat for viewings, they were constantly ringing giving me very little notice and at one point they tried to get me to agree to an 8.30 visit. Moreover, they were quick enough to call me when they wanted to "book" a viewing, but on few occasions I stayed at home to facilitate them and they never called to cancel - they just didn\'t show up. I also felt that they have a stock set of phrases that they tell people: oh this flat will be gone in days, there is nothing else on the market at the moment - while actually knowing nothing about the property they are showing to prospective tenants.

They are expensive, and I felt a \'lesser\' customer because I am a tenant, not a landlord. I am a professional person paying quite a lot of money on rent and fees, and I was treated like a child, an annoyance, and, in the end, as if I was illegally occupying my flat. Shame on you FJ Lord - you would make much more money and commission if your staff had a little humanity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4