Oct 15,2012
Gemma Goldstein
Oct 15,2012
I cannot stress enough how upset and angry i am at this letting agent. At the start of our tenancy a year and a bit ago we were treat like children, made to feel inadequate and spoken to like we were a nuisance particularly by someone called Gemma who works in the lettings department. I was asked personal questions about my guarantor (my dad) who runs his own business like are you paying with a debit or credit card? i said credit... she then went on to ask me what kind of business man doesnt own or use a debit card??? Appalling i was left feeling upset and almost tearful after initially dealing with the branch.
From then on it just went from bad to worse, after numerous unanswered telephone calls about a faulty window and alarm system we were broken into. The management company STILL didnt bother to return calls for a week.
APPALLING ESTATE AGENT
APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE
WOULDNT USE THEM IF THEY WERE THE LAST RENTAL COMPANY IN LONDON
STAY AWAY!!!!
The absolute opposite of everything it did for me.
Attached Files