Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
It amazes me how rude people can be. I called Felicity J Lord to try and organise a viewing and on originally agreeing a time to view the property, I was called back from a manager saying I was unable to view the property as it was two late.

I assume most people work until 5:30-6pm so requesting a viewing around this time should be ok. Well not in this case. I was told I would have to make a viewing in the day or at 5:45pm latest. (most likely so staff members can make it home before 6:15). By the end of the conversation I was made to feel like an inconvenience and that I should be the one to work around them.

How the heck can a prospective client be treated with such utter disrespect? Felicity J Lord are beyond pathetic, pushy and very rude.

They may have nice properties but that does not make up for their awful attitude and behaviour. Avoid like the plague!
Unacceptable attitude and lack of respect. Very pushy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4