Download Property Smart Leader App
Jan 14,2013
By: 'Mr Burgess'
Jan 14,2013
I had gone onto there website to see if they covered my area which they say they did. I asked for a call back, which came from Hart there sister company. I explained to the gentleman that I did not want to use Hart because of the client base he they passed me onto the head office who made an appointment with Claire for Today at 10:am. After 45min with now show or call I telephone and spoke to Leo who then stated we don\'t cover the area and remembered a conversation with the head office but know one informed myself. Stay clear of Felicity J Lord as they don\'t understand the meaning of customer service only there service charges.
All they had to do was to pick up the telephone and phoned. I would have then found another agent in my area.
Attached Files