Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I have used Leaders to help find tenants for 3 properties and would recommend them without any hesitation. I have dealt mostly with Joanne and have always found her to be professional and knowledgable but also helpful and approachable. I don\'t know Lynn so well, but she also ticks all of the above boxes! I had previously used a different agent for another property and the difference in the way they work leaves Leaders looking far superior. This is particularly evident in the way they treat their landlords AFTER negotiating taking on their property - Leaders continue to communicate well (always returning calls and generally being available to answer queries, however small). The inventories I have had done by Leaders are also much more detailed and well-presented than that of their competitors. I was a novice landlord when I started out 2 years ago, but I feel that with Leaders on my side, I have a bank of knowledge and experience to fall back on.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Hove! To leave a new review of Leaders Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Hove