Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
I have been using Leaders Hove for over 14 years, and believe that they are the most professional letting agent in Brighton and Hove, in respect of their paperwork, attention to detail, and vetting of tenants. Throughout my time of using Leaders I have always found Lynn Gates to be "Ms Ever Reliable", and she has always gone the "extra mile" to ensure that I have been kept informed of the progress of letting the flats in my portfolio at every step.

It is important for Landlords not to have voids, and also to have happy customers, who pay the rent on time and look after the property. In these two vital areas, I have nothing but praise for the speed of introductions and the quality of the new customers handled by Lynn, and the rest of the team at Hove.

I strongly would recommend Leaders to any Landlord getting a poor service from any letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Hove! To leave a new review of Leaders Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Hove