Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
I have been renting out flats through Leaders for over 10 years. In addition to using the Hove branch I have used the branches in Brighton, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Redhill and Reigate and I can say that, without exception, they have all provided an excellent service. Over that period of time I can honestly say that not once have I been unhappy with the service provided. The staff are always friendly and professional and what is most important to a landlord, for the most part they find good tenants quickly. I can only guess that this must be due to the way that Leaders select and then train their staff.

When I first started renting out flats in Redhill at that point in time there wasn\'t a local Leaders office, so I had to use another agent until Leaders opened up in the town. The agent (who shall remain nameless) was painful to deal with and made life hard work. Having an agent you can trust really does help give you peace of mind.

Staff seem to have an accurate view of the current market and are always willing to discuss it with you. I usually take their lead on the rent to be charged.

If you are a landlord I recommend that you use Leaders - I would be amazed if you ever find yourself disappointed with the service they provide.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Hove! To leave a new review of Leaders Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Hove