Nov 23,2012
lynn Gates
Steve Love
Nov 23,2012
I went to Leaders in Hove as I had heard of their professional and thorough reputation. Having had a bad experience letting my property before, I was keen to deal with the best there was. I certainly wasn\'t let down. From the first meeting with Lynn Gates, their senior Lettings Negotiator, I knew I would have no concerns in letting them take over to find me the best possible tenant. Lynn was exceptionally professional and reassuring and I had no difficulty at all placing my trust in her. My property was on the market that afternoon, and on first viewing the next day the lovely Steve Love had found me two new tenants. All the referencing and paperwork was taken care of promptly and without hitch and they moved in a week later. I can honestly say the whole experience couldn\'t have been any smoother, and I have no trouble at all recommending them. They have very high standards and it shows in their staff and the tenants they provide. Thank you, I will be be using Leaders for many years to come!

Leaders