Apr 09,2013
lynn Gates
Apr 09,2013
I recently rented my property using Leaders Hove. I met with 3 different agents from different agencies on the same day and was not only looking to get the highest rent but wanted to feel confident with who I placed my property with. Having met Lynn Gates my choice was easy ... she completely stood out for me. I can usually see through \'flannel\' from the get go but right off I could tell Lynn new the market and was confident in her ability to be able to rent the property without making false promises or \'telling me what she thought I may want to hear\'. Lynn had said she was confident she could rent the property in 48 hours .... It was on their website for less than half a day and thanks to their great network with their other offices in the area, the property was let by their Five Ways office and I would give them a positive score too, they were very efficient and worked closely with me rather than just leaving me to guess what was happening. We are not quite 2 months into the tenancy but I\'m confident that my property will be well looked after.

Leaders