Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I let with Leaders Hove as a tenant some years ago so knew how thorough and professional they were as an agent.
Now I am in a position to let out my flat, Leaders were the obvious choice to approach.
Having instructed Lynn and her team, she managed to market the property, conduct an inventory, find a tenant, conduct credit and reference checks and get them moved in, in what seemed like days! The turnaround was very impressive and all done with a friendly and professional approach.
As a property owner and landlord, I feel reassured that my flat is in good hands and Leaders are looking after my interests, by finding me a suitable tenant, inspecting the property every 6 months and taking responsibility for all the day to day running of the tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Hove! To leave a new review of Leaders Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Hove