Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
I found staff abrupt and lacking in manners on phone. More importantly they struggled to do simple tasks like book appointments and then even attend viewing appointments confirmed only the day before.

I have had recent experiences of both the lettings and sales sides of the branch of Jordan Fishwick based in Sale.

Starting with the letting side. Appointment was made and confirmed by the office the day before. We drove about 30 mins to the property and waited. After no sign of the agent we called to see if they were still coming to be told that we had \'failed to answer the phone shortly before the appointment so they had cancelled the viewing. It turned out that while driving to the property I had missed a call from them (that I could not have answered while driving anyway). I was never informed that accepting this \'pre-viewing call\' was a necessity to have their agent turn up.

Regarding sales side. Could not provide basic information such as site management charges even after more than a week following enquiry. Made appointment to view the following Saturday which must not have been recorded properly as I had someone call me the next day asking when on Mon/Tues i wanted to view. Confirmed for Saturday again and same time requested and confirmed.

Friday afternoon received call from agent asking if I could change appointment to a few hours earlier as had some problem with having to do extra viewings. Advised I couldn\'t come earlier but they could cancel the appointment if there was a problem. Was advised that the viewing would take place as originally planned tomorrow.

Drove there and waited. A few minutes past appointment time the Sale office calls me to advise that they cannot show me around flat because they could not gain access to it. When asked why they didn\'t tell me earlier rather than wait until I had driven all the way there I was told they only just found out the keys didn\'t fit. I was there early and at no point was there anyone from the company trying out keys.

Complete waste of my time and petrol.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Sale