Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
I have used other bad letting agencies in the last 3 years, but nothing compares with the appalling treatment that I have received from Foxtons. Not only do they completely disregard the privacy of the tenants - as for several times, viewings were conducted in the house without my consent; but also there is a complete lack of transparency - in the contract they do not state the value of the "check-out inventory" - of about 125 pounds +VAT. They did not specify the deductions made from my deposit (almost 400 pounds) and do not reply to my queries regarding this issue. I strongly recommend a future tenant or landlord to search for more professional alternatives than Foxtons- dreadful service!
Lack of professionalism by not replying to queries and not providing the required data.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch! To leave a new review of Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch