Sep 14,2012
Cathy Nickels
Robin Middleton
Sep 14,2012
I have been dealing with Cathy and Bradleys for over 15 years both with purchasing, selling and renting out properties. I have always found Cathy and all the other members of the Team to be very helpful and supportive but above all Professional. If they say that they will do something - it happens which is rare these days.

In my view they run a very ethical and efficient office - I have also dealt at times with the St Thomas office which is also very good.

On the basis of what I have said above you can understand why I have often and without hesitation recommended Bradleys Norht Street to other interested parties.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 17, 2012
Thank you for your recommendations and the positive review of the service you have received over a long period of time from Robin, Cathy and the team at the Exeter offices. I am pleased that you have found them supportive, helpful and professional at all times.

Make an Enquiry