Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
I would be pleased to recommend Contempo Lettings of Aberdeen to any Landlord. Judith & Grant took care of switching from another lettings agency, remarketing my property and finding a decent tenant so I had nothing to worry about. Managing my property, they transfer the rent on time each month and email all the documentation including the property inspections without fail. I also like how the rental agreement is renewed on a month to month basis after the first period ends so no fees to pay for a new contract.

Contempo Lettings have never let me down and I\'ve never questioned anything they\'ve done. They are always eager to help, polite, friendly and get back in touch quickly if you need to contct them.

This rental agent makes a nice change to some of the other leasing companies I\'ve dealt with in Aberdeen. Keep up the good work.
By: Judith
Oct 07, 2013
Many thanks for your kind words which I have also shared with Grant - we are delighted that you continue to be happy with the service from Contempo Lettings.
Kind regards,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Contempo Lettings Office 2! To leave a new review of Contempo Lettings Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Contempo Lettings Office 2