Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Having bought and sold many times over the past 15 years, I have not come across a more professional, competent, friendly estate agent as Heidi. I am sure, if it were not for her constant communication with us, our solicitors, her vendors and their solicitors our long chain would have fallen apart. She exceeded and went above an estate agent remit to allow this chain to succeed and she should be commended for it. Sarah and I are extremely grateful for her time and patience, as and when we ever more again, I shall definitely be seeking Heidi to represent us. In a phrase, she is on the ball and unfortunately that is something that is fairly hard to find.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Huddersfield! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Huddersfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Huddersfield