Dec 06,2017
Charlotte
By: 'B.'
Dec 06,2017
Charlotte offered charm, humour and efficiency in the lengthy sale of my house. In a slow moving market she managed to achieve a sale at a reasonable price through her persistence and good communication skills with the prospective buyer. I never felt forced into decisions and her sensitivity to the client's personality was key to a good relationship. I thoroughly recommend her.
Fees were relatively high but the service was far better than other agents in the area who offer cheaper deals.
By: Charlotte Macdonald
Dec 06, 2017
Thank you so much for your comments! It really was a pleasure dealing with you and i'm really pleased we got you a reasonable price for the property....it took a while but we got there in the end! I wish you lots of happiness with your new life in London.

Ryder & Dutton