Nov 21,2017
Ken Bell
By: 'Violet Dalton'
Nov 21,2017
As a first-time landlord, I found 1Let to be extremely professional while at the same time offering a very friendly and personal service. All the information I needed was available in their handbook and, when I had additional questions or just wanted to check that I understood something, Ken or Raine were always quickly available to provide the information I needed. When I needed to carry out some work, the tradesmen recommended provided an excellent service at reasonable rates. I was particularly pleased with the marketing of my flat and the pictures taken for the website were first class. I was still living in the property as it was being marketed, getting ready for a move abroad, and I really appreciated that the viewing of the property and finding the right tenants was being taken care of by people I had come to know, like and trust.
The fees are what I would expect to pay to a company offering such an excellent service
By: 1LET
Jan 22, 2018
Dear Violet, thank you for choosing 1LET to manage your property – we are delighted you are happy with our service. We're glad you found our landlord pack helpful and the tradesmen we employ excellent. We take pride in our property marketing so we are so glad you were pleased with this – it does make all the difference!

20a Manor Place Edinburgh