Nov 15,2017
Julia Urlicka
By: 'Rita'
Nov 15,2017
I decided to rent a flat with 1Let agency without any knowledge about them. The flat is perfectly checked and everything works properly. The selection process was absolutely fast and easy. I highly recommend this agency because they made everything extremely easy and the most important thing for me is that they were always gentle and smiley.

Raine has been lovely for the entire process of rent: during the view of the flat, checking the applications documents, and really willing during the signature of the contract and the move in procedure. I met only at the signature day Julia, she has been clear and prepared during the presentation of the contract. Thank you
By: Fiona Foreman
Nov 16, 2017
Dear Rita,
Many thanks for taking time to leave such a positive review. Julia and Raine are two of our newest members of staff and it is a delight to read how easy they have made the process for you. We do hope you will be very happy in your new home.

1LET Ltd