Oct 23,2017
Ken
By: 'Kirsty'
Oct 23,2017
having had rather bad experiences with previous letting agencies, my fiancée and I were absolutely delighted with the service we received from one let. The service was very friendly and any issues with the property were always quickly rectified!! When phoning or emailing one let, the service received was always professional yet friendly. All the staff we have encountered have been amazing, Ken was our main point of contact and I can't recommend him highly enough, Ken always offered a very personalised approach and we really felt that we got to know him and he got to know us as our tenancy progressed!! All in all, I couldn't fault this wonderful service and would recommmend to friends and family in the future!!
Good
By: 1LET
Nov 06, 2017
Dear Kirsty, thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your experience with 1LET. We're so pleased to read you are delighted with our levels of customer service. Ken is a great property manager and tailoring our services to the different needs of people and often unique situations is what we aim to do, thank you for highlighting this. Thank you for your great review and thank you for choosing 1LET.!

1LET