Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
On the 1st June Rhea Smith told me she would request for my deposit of 3270gb to be released and it would take 48 hours to process . I mentioned that I needed the money and she reassured me I she would make it a priority .
I was away week 4-11 June , to my dismay there was no deposit yet on the 11th June .
I called back and asked to speak to the manager , Kate . Kate Smith told me on the 12th June that the deposit was paid the previous day .
As by now I did not believe a word they were saying ,I asked Rhea to send me the proof of payment . She sent this to me on the 13th June and the payment was done on the 12th . So Kate too had lied to me by saying the payment was done on the 11th of June . This is TOTALLY unacceptable that Foxtons keep clients monies for such a long period of time , maybe they have a cash flow problem !!!!!!
refunding me part of the admin fee which I paid innitially as compensation for the frustation , time wasted and inconvinience this has caused .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch! To leave a new review of Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons 566 Chiswick High Road Branch