May 10,2012
May 10,2012
I have rented a property from this agent for 8 years and in all my dealings with them have found them very efficient and professional. Any communication is responded to swiftly and if Tara is not available I am contacted by another member of staff and the request/problem is sorted immediately. Quarterly checks are done on a regular basis and any issues raised are dealt with timeously thus protecting me and the landlord. I have had reason to deal with other agents as a landlord recently and did not fully comprehend until this experience just how friendly and efficient Claire Lloyd and her team are. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury