Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
Heidi kept me informed throughout all stages of marketing and selling the property. I found her very helpful, and she was willing to chase things up for me when requested. His was a difficult sale due to circumstances but I fund her compassionate, helpful, at all times. In some ways, she could not do enough.
By: Kathryn
Apr 30, 2012
Heidi McElhatton was a pleasure to work with through out our sales process.She was incredibly helpful, nothing was too much trouble to her. She was pro-active rather than reactive, which is what you require when you are half way across the world trying to sell your house in the UK. She is an asset to Ryder and Dutton and if anyone asked for an estate agent in Huddersfield I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Huddersfield! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Huddersfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Huddersfield