Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
The staff through to the contractors do not have faith in the product they are meant to be representing. No good can come from this. I have seen the working conditions of the staff in head office and they are horrific. The staff are overworked, underpaid and completely demotivated. I will never be using them to manage my property again.

I completely sympathise with the property managers. I know it is not their fault. How can anyone person physically manage 500+ properties and be expected to do a sufficient job never mind a good one??? In my opinion a restructuring of the spine of this business needs to take place and more rewards put in place to keep the staff happy and motivated. This is the only way they can keep staff and provide the services they rob our fees for.

I hope their Directors step out from the shadows and take note before its too late... Otherwise they should rename themselves from Acorn Group to A CON GROUP!!!

Acorn - New Homes